Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Greg Valentine Posts Explanation For No-Showing Event

WWE Hall of Famer Greg “The Hammer” Valentine offered an explanation on his Facebook page for no-showing Great North Wrestling’s Randy Savage tribute show on Sept. 3 in Hawkesbury, Ontario, Canada after the organization paid $2,000 for his services.
Here is my Official Statement on my Canada Booking. I hope this clears things up.
I was booked for the Macho Man Memorial Show in Canada. That’s true. I told the promoter I was coming. That’s true. I received my deposit from the promoter. That’s true. Now let me clear some things up…
A ...

Source: http://www.ifight365.com/2011/09/greg-valentine-posts-explanation-for-no-showing-event/

Shane The Engineer Carwin  Jason Hollywood Chambers Ryo Piranha Chonan  Dan The Sandman Christison  Logan The Pink Pounder Clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment