Saturday, February 18, 2012

Video - UFC Champ Jon Jones does police training for The NOC's first episode of Ice Bucket

By: Jamie Penick, MMATorch Editor-in-Chief

UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones was featured this week during the launch of the NOC, a 24-hour YouTube channel dedicated to showcasing athletes in activities outside of their respective sports. In Jones' six-minute clip, he spends time with the Broome County Sheriff's Office in upstate New York and goes through some police training drills.

"My time with the Broome County Sheriff's Office shooting for The NOC was amazing," Jones said of the experience. "If I wasn't competing in mixed martial arts, I would want to be working in law enforcement. This experience gave me just a small sample of what happens in that field. I had to be ready physically and mentally for all the challenges, and I can't wait to get back out there again."

Check out the clip below:



Video URL: http://youtu.be/eKj0ZqhaBIQ

Source: http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/quicknews/article_12524.shtml

Ryan Gracie Peter Graham Forrest Griffin Tyson Griffin Karn Grigorian

No comments:

Post a Comment