Friday, April 22, 2011

TUF 13 Fighter Len Bentley Rips Brock Lesnar, Matt Hughes

TUF 13 contestant Len Bentley took to his blog at <a href=http://www.mmadiehards.com/>MMADiehards.com</a> to discuss his side of things following Wednesday night's episode of The Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV and had some choice words for Brock Lesnar and gave his thoughts on Matt Hughes:<Br><Br>

"It was extremely quiet while Brock was lecturing us. Brock went off on Clay because he thought Clay wasn?t listening to him while he was asking the other coach a question about the fight. Then Brock started ranting that we are all walking around here all high and mighty or something to that effect. That?s when he rattled off the cities we are from.<Br><Br>

When he got to Seattle, I was pissed. This a-hole is saying I?m chicken sh*t and I am walking around all high and mighty when this turd didn?t even show up for my fight and hadn?t even taken the time to watch it when he got back."<Br><Br>



"While the other guys might have been excited about the special guest Brock brought in ? none other than Matt Hughes ? all I could do was shake my head and laugh. Hughes is probably the one cause guy i really didn?t want to see.<Br><Br>

My training partner, Dennis Hallman, is the only man to beat Hughes twice and never suffered a loss to him. Because Hughes talked some trash about Dennis in his book, I?m really not a fan. You did not see much of me during that segment."<Br><Br>

Source: http://www.mmanews.com/home.php

Terrance Aflague Yoshihiro Akiyama  Gilbert Aldana  José Aldo  John Alessio 

No comments:

Post a Comment